American TV host Nick Cannon revealed how his twins Moroccan and Monroe — who he shares with iconic pop artist Mariah Carey feel about his 10 other children — on an episode of Howie Mandel Does Stuff podcast last week.
ALSO READ: Baby daddy of the year? Nick Cannon spends Easter with all 11 kids
NICK CANNON ON HOW HIS TWINS FEEL ABOUT HIS 10 OTHER KIDS
TV host Nick Cannon revealed that his oldest children — twins Moroccan and Monroe — who he shared with ex-wife Mariah Carey are happy with their 10 other siblings. Moroccan and Monroe were born in 2011 and since 2017, he welcomed 10 other children. One of which — Zen, who he shares with model Alyssa Scott — tragically passed away in December 2021 at just five months older.
Cannon revealed that his oldest two kids are excited about their siblings.
“At this point, they enjoy it. They have fun and they’re the oldest,” according to Today.
“I’m just trying to pay close attention to it and be as honest (with them),” he said as he noted that he does not know how they will feel when they’re 16.
““They’re so intelligent, they’re so in tune, they’re so in line with their own values,” he continued as he stated “have challenging conversations sometimes.”
He then went on to say that his kids know he makes sometimes. Take a look…
ALSO READ: Christmas cards? Nick Cannon poses with four of 11 kids
ALL THE KIDS AND ‘BABY MAMAS’
- Twins Moroccan and Monroe with iconic pop artist Mariah Carey.
- Three children with model Britney Bell – Golden Sagon (5), Powerful Queen (2) and their new baby Rise Messiah – who was born in September 2022.
- Also three children with Abby de la Rosa – a pair of twins named Zion and Zillion (1) and a baby girl named, Beautiful, who was born in November 2022.
- Two children with model Alyssa Scott – Zen, who tragically passed away in December 2021 and a baby girl named Halo born on 14 December 2022.
- A baby boy named Legendary Love with Bre Tiesi, who was born in June 2022.
- Baby girl Onyx with film producer LaNisha Cole, who was born on 14 September 2022.
ALSO READ: Nick Cannon reveals why late son didn’t go for Chemo
Discussion about this post