What’s happening on tonight’s episode:
Gomora Soapie Teasers provided by TVSA
A distorted voice demands a ransom for Ora’s life. A call on air suggests Ora is in Mpumalanga. Nthabiseng and MK have it out.
Gomora S4 E46
If you missed other episodes, find more Gomora Episodes to watch here.
Next on Gomora
Everyone is shocked when Bra d***sy puts a ransom on the kidnappers. Sibongile lets go of her precious trophy. Tumelo is threatened by Mthokozisi.
ALSO READ SOAPIE QUIZ: How well do you know ‘House of Zwide’? WIN R1 000 in cash!
It is a South African telenovela was produced as a Mzansi Magic Production by Seriti. It was created by Gwydion Beynon, Phathushedzo Makwarela and Kutlwano Ditsele; and co-created by Amanda Lane. The series revolves around the worlds of the upper- and lower-class communities of posh Sandton and neighbouring Alexandra – a crowded, hard-working township nicknamed Gomora. The programme’s dialogue is primarily in Tswana and Zulu and is subtitled in English with some English dialogue in between.
SEE THE MAIN CAST HERE:
The main cast includes the following actors (and the characters they play):
- Onthatile “Thathi” Molefe-Ndaba (Katlego Danke)
- Melusi Dlamini (Zolisa Xaluva)
- Mam’Sonto Molefe (Connie Chiume)
- Gladys Dlamini (Thembi Seete)
- Ntokozo Dlamini (Ntobeko Sishi)
- Buhle Ndaba (Ama Qamata)
- Langa Dlamini (Siya Xaba)
- Sibusiso “Teddy” Zondo (Sicelo Buthelezi)
- Pretty Molefe – Madida (Siyasanga Papu)
- Zanele “MaZet” Thwala (Siphesihle Ndaba)
- Tshiamo Madida (Lerato Mokora)
- Ntombizodwa “Zodwa” Zondo (Sannah Mchunu)
- Sbonga Madida (Khaya Mthembu)
- Jackie Hlungwani (Leera Mthethwa)
Catch the latest episode every weekday at 19:30 on Mzansi Magic – or check TheSouthAfrican.com for the episodes after they have aired.