What’s happening on tonight’s episode:
Gomora Soapie Teasers provided by TVSA
A money drop off goes horribly wrong. Sibongile grows more obsessed with someone else’s child. Mr Faku name-drops a theatre legend to keep learners in his play.
Gomora S4 E53
If you missed other episodes, find more Gomora Episodes to watch here.
Next on Gomora
Sonto threatens to teach d***sy a lesson. Zodwa says she doesn’t want a wedding, surprising Teddy and Bongani.
ALSO READ SOAPIE QUIZ: How well do you know ‘House of Zwide’? WIN R1 000 in cash!
It is a South African telenovela was produced as a Mzansi Magic Production by Seriti. It was created by Gwydion Beynon, Phathushedzo Makwarela and Kutlwano Ditsele; and co-created by Amanda Lane. The series revolves around the worlds of the upper- and lower-class communities of posh Sandton and neighbouring Alexandra – a crowded, hard-working township nicknamed Gomora. The programme’s dialogue is primarily in Tswana and Zulu and is subtitled in English with some English dialogue in between.
SEE THE MAIN CAST HERE:
The main cast includes the following actors (and the characters they play):
- Onthatile “Thathi” Molefe-Ndaba (Katlego Danke)
- Melusi Dlamini (Zolisa Xaluva)
- Mam’Sonto Molefe (Connie Chiume)
- Gladys Dlamini (Thembi Seete)
- Ntokozo Dlamini (Ntobeko Sishi)
- Buhle Ndaba (Ama Qamata)
- Langa Dlamini (Siya Xaba)
- Sibusiso “Teddy” Zondo (Sicelo Buthelezi)
- Pretty Molefe – Madida (Siyasanga Papu)
- Zanele “MaZet” Thwala (Siphesihle Ndaba)
- Tshiamo Madida (Lerato Mokora)
- Ntombizodwa “Zodwa” Zondo (Sannah Mchunu)
- Sbonga Madida (Khaya Mthembu)
- Jackie Hlungwani (Leera Mthethwa)
Catch the latest episode every weekday at 19:30 on Mzansi Magic – or check TheSouthAfrican.com for the episodes after they have aired.