If you’ve never heard of Logan Paul or Prime drinks, you’re probably not his target market or have been off the internet for a very long time.
The US internet sensation and wrestling professional is one half of the team behind the popular energy drink, set to hit South African shelves on 1 May.
ALSO READ: ‘We can finally be cool’: Parents praise Checkers for R40 Prime
WHO IS LOGAN PAUL? HERE ARE FIVE FACTS
- Logan Paul is a wrestler signed to WWE. He is also a professional boxer who once fought Floyd Mayweather in 2021. The fight had no outright winner.
2. Logan has a younger brother called Jake, who is just as famous.
ALSO READ: Prime drinks: What’s the big fuss – and why does it cost a fortune?
3. Forbes has listed him as one of their highest-paid YouTube content creators. He has over 23 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
4. Logan once courted controversy in 2017 after vlogging about visiting Japan’s “suicide forest,” where he filmed
5. Prime drinks were founded by Logan Paul and fellow internet celebrity KSI, whom he fought in a boxing match in 2019.
PRIME COMES TO CHECKERS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
According to Checkers, Prime drinks will become available to purchase in-store or via their Sixty60 app from 1 May 2023
Here is everything you need to know about it:
- The beverages will be priced at R39.99 and will be available in four flavours: blue raspberry, tropical punch, lemon-lime, and ice pop.
- Prime will be available to purchase from Checkers and Checkers Hyper stores in Western Cape, Gauteng, and KwaZulu-Natal. Click here to see which stores will be stocking it.
- Prime drinks can also be purchased via Checkers’ Sixty60 delivery app.
- There will be limited stock available. Consumers will also be limited to a maximum of 8 x 500ml units per day (two per flavour)
ALSO READ: Where to buy Prime drinks: These stores will be selling them for R39.99
Discussion about this post